I know. I’m SUPPOSED to be finishing “Supergirl-1943″, but I’ve been too intimidated. And I hadn’t done any drawing lately that showed my skills were up to THAT challenge……until now (at least IMO). THIS will be Supergirl, and as you’ve probably noticed, I usually start out with the nude (mostly because I’m still not that confident with cloth). And, since I wanted to preserve this drawing in this stage anyway, I thought I might as well put it up for you to critique. If it doesn’t get TOO picked-apart here, I’ll go on with it, but in any case–NOW is the time for changes, so have at it (please).
Note: no references here (you may be thinking that it shows), but it is inspired by another artist’s drawing, though I didn’t look at it to draw this. THAT drawing is here: Superchick_by threetoedmidget
Supergirl ©DC Comics
- Awesome Art Picks: Supergirl, Spider-Man, Booster Gold and More (comicvine.com)
- Interview: Writer Michael Alan Nelson Talks SUPERGIRL (comicvine.com)
- Ask Chris #136: Supergirl, Krypton And How It All (Sort Of) Works (comicsalliance.com)
- Exclusive Preview: AME-COMI GIRLS: FEATURING SUPERGIRL #5 (ifanboy.com)
- H’el on Earth: Supergirl #15 (comicbooked.com)